Thursday, May 17, 2007

YOUTH CONFERENCE DETAILS

I can so relate to this cartoon if you can't all ready tell.
Anyways here is the much anticipated youth conference information! Well at least I think so.
Where: Mount St. Vincent University, 166 Bedford Highway, Halifax, NS
When: Registration starts at 5:00 pm on Friday and goes until 8:00 pm. I suggest showing up between 6:30 and 7:00 pm. Follow the posted signs to park at the Westwood building and enter to register, I should be in there waiting for you. I am going to try and register us in advance so I will try and have your room and keys all ready for you. Key replacement costs $50.00 so please be careful with them.
Nothing gets underway until 8:00 pm so that is why I suggest showing up around than.
Northcliffe pool is available to us Saturday from 2:30-4:30 pm at the cost of $3 for those under 18 and $4 for the old guys like me. Keep in mind we have a Church swim Sunday afternoon at the same pool.
The Conference ends around 12:00 pm on Sunday.
I have sent all of you e-mails with the same details and a few more things because I'm so kind. See you there.